Support Our Mission
Support Our Fundraisers
Do you know a Cornerstone family? You can support their students' fundraising efforts by sponsoring them during our October Bowl-A-Thon or May Links-For-Learning Golf Marathon. We also host an annual Indoor Garage Sale . Contact us for more information.
Box Tops for Education
CCA students participate in contests to collect the most Box Tops for Education emblems throughout the year. The top student in each class competes in Jump for George, which is a contest that allows students to earn a cash prize. Send your Box Tops and Labels to a CCA student, or earn points for CCA on the program websites.
CCA has joined the My Coke Rewards for Schools program. That means by drinking the Coca-Cola products your family already enjoys, you can get My Coke Rewards points and donate them to help our school.
Tops in Education
We are pleased to announce that our school is registered for the TOPS in Education program, a fundraising program created by TOPS Friendly Markets. You can raise money for our school when you purchase participating TOPS brand, TopCare®or Full Circle™ products with your TOPS BonusPlusSM or BonusCard®. TOPS contributes a percentage of every purchase to our school.
Target's Take Charge of Education Program
For cardholders enrolled in the program, Target donates 1% of all Target Visa Credit Card, Target Credit Card and Target Debit Card purchases made at a Target store or at Target.com. Target donates 1/2% of all Target Visa Credit Card purchases made outside of Target. Click here for information or to enroll your REDcard in the program.
Cash for Cartridges
Nearly 1 million cartridges are thrown away each day! Turn your empty cartridges into cash for CCA by donating it to CCA. For a list of accepted brands and models, click here.
Recycle Soda Cans
Brockport Bottle and Can Retrieval Center, located at 199 Main St in Brockport, accepts your bags of cans and bottles and sends the full 5-cent return to CCA for each item. You don't have to stay for the sorting! Just tell the employees your bags are for CCA, and they'll take care of the rest!
- The following are household items that can serve as inspiration for art projects:
Plastic yogurt containers with lids
- Fun papers (tissue paper, etc.)
- Empty toilet paper or paper towel rolls-Ribbon, string, yarn, wire
- Very small wooden pieces*
- Old calendars with cool pictures
- Old telephones, radios, toys (fun for drawing still life assignments)
- Old maps, stamps, and postcards
- Fake jewelry, buttons, beads*
- Small boxes (shoebox size and smaller
- Flat cardboard
- Fake flowers, greenery*
- Coffee cans with lids
- Styrofoam trays (that DID NOT HOLD RAW MEAT - fruit and bakery trays are OK)
* indicates immediate need
Donate Items to Our Library
Please adhere to the following guidelines when donating items to our library:
- Please ensure items are in good condition.
- We can accept books geared for children or teens, such as short stories, novels, Golden Books, educational reference books (except encyclopedias), picture books, easy readers, and children's videos.
- We cannot accept encyclopedias, books damaged by water, books that are musty or moldy, or books that are outdated.
Please keep in mind our school mission when considering items for donation. The school will use discretion as to the materials accepted to ensure our collection is consistent with our mission.
Cornerstone Christian Academy is grateful to those who partner with us financially to further the school's mission. If you have interest in supporting us with a one-time or recurring tax-deductible donation, please contact us.
Cornerstone Christian Academy has been approved as a donor designation for the United Way of Greater Rochester. Please consider designating funds to the school using our designation number: 2572.